Sacramento, CA Pest Control Services
As the capital city of California, Sacramento is full of museums and historic landmarks. We're situated right where the Sacramento and American rivers meet, and we offer lovely green parks and a vibrant culinary scene recognized throughout the nation. Despite all the positives of life in Sacramento, there are still local threats to be wary of, and a pest infestation is certainly one of them. If you own a home or business in Sacramento, you should address your residential or commercial pest control needs, and that's what we're here to do.
Empyrean Pest Management is your local source for quality Sacramento County pest control. We are a local, family owned and operated pest control company committed to providing eco-friendly and economical pest solutions that will exceed your needs. With about a decade of combined experience in the pest control industry, our team has the knowledge and expertise to bring you pest-free results that last. We use IPM (Integrated Pest Management) strategies to tackle all kinds of pest problems, big and small. Reach out today for more information.
Residential Pest Control In Sacramento
To guard your Sacramento home against household pest infestations, we're here with year-round coverage you can trust. Our residential pest control process includes:
- Identifying hot spots and types of pests present
- Determining the full picture of your household infestation
- Checking for harborage areas like shady areas and the fence line
- Visual inspection of entry points, eaves, cobwebs, and nests
- Looking at areas of moisture around hot spots like sinks and plumbing voids
- Inspection of cabinets, harborage areas, and signs of pest infestations
- Reporting our findings and offering our recommendations for treatment
- Answering your questions and developing a customized treatment plan
- Addressing both the exterior and interior of your home
- Exterior knockdown service and spray the foundation 36 inches up and 12 inches out
- Fence treatment and granular treatments and sprays as needed
- Interior baseboard treatment and treating closets, bathrooms, and plumbing voids
- Ongoing effort to control pests by returning for maintenance services
- Scheduled bimonthly, monthly, or quarterly depending on your situation
To secure ongoing pest protection for your home and your loved ones, you can count on us. Give us a call today to request your estimate and inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Sacramento
If you own a business in Sacramento, it's imperative to protect your property from the perils of pest infestations. Pests can cause large-scale issues for businesses and the people inside of them. The best thing to do is count on the experts, and that's where Empyrean Pest Management comes in. We've worked with all kinds of commercial properties, including office buildings, malls, retail shops, restaurants, warehouses, airports, daycares, churches, and apartment complexes.
Our process begins with a thorough inspection wherein we walk the premises to determine the severity of the infestation. We identify what pests have invaded and all significant problem areas in need of attention. This inspection covers both the exterior and interior of your facility. After that, we report our findings and recommend the best course of action for your business. All of our pest treatments are customized to address your particular pest problem in a way that works for your specific facility. Contact us to discuss your commercial pest control needs today.
Four No-Sweat Ant Prevention Tips For Sacramento Homeowners
Ants are tiny pests that can lead to a large-scale infestation. If you want to be proactive in your efforts to prevent ants around your property, there are some things you can do.
Here are four no-sweat ant prevention tips for Sacramento homeowners:
- Practice proper sanitation and maintain a high level of cleanliness.
- Put away accessible food (pet food included) and store it in sealed plastic containers.
- Regularly take out the garbage and store it outside in a lidded bin.
- Trim branches, trees, and bushes, and direct them away from the structure.
While being proactive is a great way to get ahead of a potential problem, the most reliable way to protect your property against an ant infestation is to get professional help. Here at Empyrean Pest Management, we have the experience to inspect, identify, and eliminate local ant populations. Not only do we limit all ant activity, but we implement the necessary measures to keep them away throughout the year. Call us today to get started.
How To Tell If Your Sacramento Home Has A Roach Problem
When it comes to cockroach infestations, you should be able to detect signs of roach activity in order to address the problem as soon as possible. When cockroaches enter your home, you may spot egg casings and droppings in active areas. Some people even detect a musky, unpleasant odor in their space resulting from roach activity.
Noticing these signs is usually indicative of a larger cockroach infestation. However, even if you don't spot any signs, it doesn't necessarily mean there are no cockroaches around. It's still important to be proactive in minimizing your exposure to cockroach activity.
Now that you know how to tell if your Sacramento home has a cockroach problem contact us today to secure the protection you deserve. The team at Empyrean Pest Management provides comprehensive cockroach control and prevention services that bring you roach-free results you can count on. Contact us to learn more about our cockroach solutions.